Friday, September 18, 2009

Daily Epiphany: Commercials I love



You know those Bing commercials that suggest that doing a Google search gives you results that seem to have no relation to what you’re looking for? Well, sometimes those misguided searches give you something better than what you initially wanted. Case in point, I was watching the boob tube and caught this for Emery Cat. Besides the fact that this product is really no different than the corrugated cardboard scratching mat every cat owner already owns, my Google search of it brought me to the website Commercials I Hate. I’m sure many of you have seen this site or watched Nathan Alexander talk about his pet project on TV before, but if you haven’t, it’s really quite funny. File this in the “Why didn’t I think of this?” folder. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. You gotta try googling with bing! http://www.thedailytube.com/video/18786/googling-with-bing

    ReplyDelete